Our current solution is based on several years of experience with water treatment for car wash systems using Rotating Bed Biofilm Reactor technology (RBBR).
When combined with a flotation unit, solids are separated from the water, most of which can be recycled back to the washing system.
The patented technology of the R4000 series is a guaranteed solution for water recycling in car wash lines. Unprecedented savings: you can recycle more than 90% of the water.
Clewer cleaning technology is based on a rotating bed biofilm reactor which provides you with
- the highest degree of filling of carrier material on the market
- the longest replacement interval for carrier material – up to 20 years
- optimal amount of oxygen
- water recycling rate over 90%
The rotating bed biofilm reactor keeps the tank clean without wear or friction. Reactor maintenance can be carried out easily.
Solids are separated from the water using a flotation process, which allows a higher recycling rate of water. The recycling rate may be as high as 90%. At the car wash line, new water is needed only for the final rinse.
Choose Clewer R4000
- Recycle over 90% of the water
- High-quality recycled water
- Simple to maintain
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install in new or existing car washes
- Eco-friendly, meets the requirements of the strictest of legislation